Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - Stormtrooper Disguise (Target)

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Han is down to $3.89 and Luke is $5.99

Must be due to the line resetting, and perhaps they have a new code on file for next year? Seems too damn soon to clearance this stuff out, yet they let Rey and Jyn pegwarm for two years...

At that price I wouldn't mind picking one or two up, so hopefully they aren't flying off the pegs before In can get to a Target.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Must be due to the line resetting, and perhaps they have a new code on file for next year? Seems too damn soon to clearance this stuff out, yet they let Rey and Jyn pegwarm for two years...

At that price I wouldn't mind picking one or two up, so hopefully they aren't flying off the pegs before In can get to a Target.
    I've seen a lot of people posting reasons about the markdown, so here is what I have read about the situation so far.

The Han, Luke and Retro figures were all brought in as promo items for the Father's Day setup. They are considered Men's department items, even though they all have "Toy" DPCI numbers. But they have no assigned location in the toy department, and with Father's Day over, they are being marked down in the same manner as Christmas or Halloween products are. A few employees are speculating there was an error, but this is truly the only reason for the quick markdown. It has nothing to do with poor sales or anything else.

This is a quote from someone on Facebook-

“Holiday” themed items are PLU clearance vs the normal scanned and ticketed clearance. PLU is for stuff like Xmas, Halloween, Valentines, etc, so the team members don’t have to keep scanning and reticketing. The markdowns happen in the system automatically over days vs weeks. Since these were part of the Father’s Day set, they’re getting the rapid fire PLU markdowns. End Quote

Not 100% sure about the game, but that does appear to be an actual "toy" item, and will be worked into the game section, if not already done.

On another note, I was able to take part in the markdown, and got two more Han Stormtroopers. Also grabbed a couple more Luke figures, because for that price, why not?
    Last edited by DJ121; 06-19-2019 at 10:51 PM.

Took my Han/Luke receipts to Target twice.
    First for an initial mark down from the $19.99 and $12.99 to the $9.99 and $6.49, then down to the current $5.99 and $3.89 prices.
    Got refunded both times...however seems stock is clearing fast at this price.
    Did manage to snag 2 TVC Hans and 1 BS Luke, and looking out for more before the 6/21 clearance ends...
    Last edited by dsuspense; 06-19-2019 at 10:53 PM.

I got in on this markdown yesterday for the Han & Luke. I tried getting a price adjustment for the stuff I bought the day before, but they wouldn't do it. Guy was a total tool about it.

Grabbed another 4 for a grand total of 11 now. there were still 6 on the pegs when i left. Hard to pass up at 3.89. I'll keep couple for carded collection, open one or two, giving one to my cousin, maybe sell the others down the road.

my guess is these are sticking around because no one realized they're in the mens department, on the back side of a display.
    Last edited by Ashy_Larry; 06-20-2019 at 12:16 PM.

I’m up to 14 and 2 that I picked up for another collector. I keep saying I’m done, yet stumble across more and they are in my collection...

Unfortunately I've been on vacation the last two weeks far away from any Targets. Would have loved to pick up a small squad at these prices.

I ordered it online last month. Can I go to the store and get an adjustment to 3.89?

Super glad someone decided to wipe out two full cases of these from my local Target when they were still full price.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast