Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - Stormtrooper Disguise (Target)

I prefer the Legacy version. For me another version is not essential

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    Or are they just saying that from the waist lower is the wide-stanced 3.75 black series stormtrooper legs from a few years ago?
    I think this but I can't be sure. Maybe a question for someone attending London Film and Comic con later this month

Quote Originally Posted by jim View Post
    I prefer the Legacy version. For me another version is not essential
    That's kind of where I am with this figure as well. Of all the figures who could use an update, this one would be pretty low on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaSquadSev11 View Post

I also agree with others in the thread that a new Stormtrooper Luke is probably coming soon. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the eight TBA slots from the NYCC chart is for him.
    I reeeeeally hope they do the trash compactor/wet hair Luke Stormtrooper in 3.75"...

The helmet looks like a better painted Saga Legends bucket that came with the disguised Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantha_Fodder44 View Post
    I reeeeeally hope they do the trash compactor/wet hair Luke Stormtrooper in 3.75"...
    That should be an extra accessory!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I hope the card art on this guy looks great because I need a Vintage carded Han in my collection and it’s either gonna be this guy or Bespin Han from TVC 1!

I think they must’ve been planning this for a bit, thinking that this Han would be an iconic addition to Solo fervor (the time-frame seems off in a weird way with this figure). But, of course, Solo got a different kind of fervor. It’s just odd to be getting so much Han. But it should make a nice TVC, if not just for the card back. It’s a weird and underwhelming slot choice, but does look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantha_Fodder44 View Post
    Hopefully, but this is more of this strange 'toggling' among pairs of characters between 3.75" and 6" scales, like TVC Han and TBS Luke in stormtrooper outfits. Sort of the same thing with 5POA Rose and TBS Finn in First Order disguises. Not saying it's a consistent practice, just becoming a noticeable pattern every so often.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Helmet sculpt is spot on. Hope the head final production paint job looks this good..
    Check out my UPDATED Star Wars Art Gallery

Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast