Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - Stormtrooper Disguise (Target)

The black neck collar looks a bit excessive.

Last edited by Deak_Starkiller; 10-06-2018 at 10:58 AM.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

So this our new 'ANH' Han Solo that was rumoured. I was hoping for normal Han : (

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

So apparently this is a Target Exclusive. I'm really getting sick of tracking down all the exclusives. Its making collecting a lot more difficult than it should be.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

At first I thought, 'great looking figure', then I realised it was an exclusive (yet another), then I realised it was basically an old sculpt with a new head and helmet and doesn't appear to have the extra thigh rotation that the brand new figures have.
    Hasbro! Please stop doing exclusives - they are killing collecting!
    My Cantina diorama http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1115369/

Can someone explain the logic of not using the new stormtrooper body mold? If both molds exist...the cost of using the new vs the old is the same
    “What’s a Star War?”

If they were being produced at the same time at different factories, then it might not be possible.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    So apparently this is a Target Exclusive. I'm really getting sick of tracking down all the exclusives. Its making collecting a lot more difficult than it should be.
    so far its just Rey Island Journey for [non-existent] exclusives right? Ironically, that's the only one of the new TVC figs I would be tempted to buy...because the falcon is on it

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    He looks...alright? Anyone else getting a caveman vibe?
    Lol! yeah, not sure if its just the lighting, but the brow looks a little Neathanderthal. OT though, so auto-buy for me!

Ill buy this for the head...at which point I’ll have to fix the figure. It’d be nice if we didn’t have to fix figures anymore.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    So this our new 'ANH' Han Solo that was rumoured. I was hoping for normal Han : (
    I was (and still am) hoping Hasbro would fix VC42 Han (Yavin Ceremony). I never bought that one because it was screen-inaccurate (unbuttoned collar and rolled-up sleeves). I would have preferred that fix/reissue to the stormtrooper outfit, but ... this is what we have.
    @LordEdzo

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast