Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper - EE

Wouldn't the Clone Captain and/or Clone Commander been a much better option after they botched and used the wrong mould for the Geonisis Jedi battlepacks?

EDIT: Post above mine - high five
    Last edited by Internets; 10-06-2018 at 12:39 AM.

A definite pass for me... and a somewhat baffling choice on Hasbro's part (IMO).

I would rather it be The Imperial Dignitary if they are going the exclusive route. They can sell a Clone trooper anytime, anywhere of any design.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post
    A definite pass for me... and a somewhat baffling choice on Hasbro's part (IMO).
    I think they saw it as a chance to fix the Black Series figure. His belt and the armor on the backs of his gloves were both the wrong color (white), even after the running change. They're finally correct (gray) on this version.
    Last edited by arcadian; 10-07-2018 at 09:04 AM.

the only incentive i'd have to get this one is if it released on a potf coin tvc card like the barge yak face. This should be how tvc excl figs should be released. BTW, any good EE codes like their past $99 orders , free shipping or $15 off $99 orders. They haven't had either of those in a long time
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 10-07-2018 at 09:12 AM.

The 'baffling' part about it is why it wasn't done right the first time! Yeah, I totally get their opportunity for 'redemption', but it's another wasted slot creating yet again collector 'frustration'. Hasbro, the words is quotes are your vocabulary words for today....repeat after me....
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

This piece was a complete surprise. But it seems like Hasbro is cognizant of some things here: making good on some errors in the past. To that end, I wonder if they're also going to get around to that running change of the Utai that was never released?

And watching https://youtu.be/Be3EqDcm9D8?t=25209]the Hasbro session on the SyFy stage[/LEFT]I was surprised to hear Hasbro acknowledge that they had never actually gotten the deco on the 41st Elite Corps Clone Trooper correct, either in the ROTS line or in the 3.75" Black Series of 2013. But the facial likeness is probably one of the most dour looking troopers I've ever seen. I also hope the helmet holds up a bit better than previous removable helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    But it seems like Hasbro is cognizant of some things here: making good on some errors in the past.
    In all fairness, I'll give them that (just a bit) ....although some of the details on some of the 6" reissues deserve a second look, namely Yoda and Biker Scout (see my comments on the appropriate threads).
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I hate this mold of the Clone Trooper. Waste of space.

I placed an order for a couple from Dorkside. I love this Clone mold.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast