Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    ROTS OBI re-issue in the archive line has to be a lock though right?
    On the surface it would seem to be a no-brainer. But is the underlying sculpt as good as this one though? It's a very nice head for the time, but still a fraction undersized. I think this new 'general' version just takes the prize.

The head sculpt looks 10x better then the Gentle Giant Statue released years ago. I'm a big fan of obi wan in this armor so its a instant purchase for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TVC15 View Post
    Also to the moderator, this is a Walgreens exclusive and won't have a box number.

That was my next questions, if this was going to an exclusive of not? Dam! Hasbro needs to stop with the store exclusive BS! Just make them main stream figure and be done with it.
    Anyway, I know its early but do we have a release date for all this awesome from NYCC Star Wars goodness??

I believe this figure is not supposed to hit until next Fall, so not till around this time next year
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I believe this figure is not supposed to hit until next Fall, so not till around this time next year

Is that the same with most of these newer figures we have seen recently from NYCC?

Thanks

No, some of them are coming in the Spring. Can't remember what comes out when, watch this https://www.facebook.com/JediBusines...9855193745832/ It answers a lot of your questions.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

So, almost a year away AND yet another exclusive?

Fudge.
    DIGNITY! In all things Dignity!! Especially as a grown man collecting toys..........

Looks good! Hate exclusives!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

I am getting this one for the sole purpose of swapping his head with the ROTS Obi Wan.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiGonJohn View Post
    So, almost a year away AND yet another exclusive?

Fudge.
    That's the way this line rolls, probably the only way to get some figures out to the public.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast