Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    So is CC Kenobi state side then at Walgreens??
    I ordered him from Robotkingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    So is CC Kenobi state side then at Walgreens??
    Yes. He is a Walgreens Exclusive. Rumored to be out at the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by jcb213 View Post
    Can his head be easily swapped with RotS Obi?
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    I haven't tried it myself, but I saw a photo posted in a Facebook group and it does fit nicely on the other Obi-Wan. The neck/hands don't match in colour, but the head looks good on that body.
    Head swap looks fantastic in this shot from the review over at theFwoosh:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Very slight giraffe neck going on there, but yes, very promising indeed!

A friend of mine sent me this. Good info.

Quote Originally Posted by Typhis View Post
    I got him last night, He's a great figure!! I just don't know to display him...so many ideas and so many options. I may have to get a few more
    Congrats...this was one of my favorite designs from the animated show.

Are his cheeks as "rosy" in person as in some photos?
    That's my only gripe with this figure, if they are that "bright" may have to try and tone them down a bit.
    MTFBWY

Found this guy last week at EB Games (found three actually). It's a nice figure.

That's some legit inside info. I hope your friend doesn't get in trouble. Very interesting.

I noticed qty 2. I hope that means 2 cases and not 2 figures. I noticed the "Everyday Rtl $19.99" and "Corp Rtl" price and another "Adl Rtl $7.99" I wonder if that an "additional retail" markup that stores are allowed to do. Maybe at managers discretion.

I am also curious about the "On Hand Qty 3". I wonder if that means that it will "Auto Order" if the on hand qty gets down to 3.

Looks like it is estimated to sell 1 per week?

It looks to be set up to be on the shelf with 1 facing and 8 figures deep. But, I think the local stores just do whatever, because my local stores had a ton of Veers and the just put them all on a shelf about 6-7 figures wide and about 3-4 figures deep.

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    A friend of mine sent me this. Good info.

Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Hey thanks for that info, now I don'rt have to keep checking in daily unneeded until then!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Has anyone found Kenobi yet at Walgreens? His supposed release date was September 30th and didn't know if he has showed up yet?

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast