Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scout Trooper - Archive Line

They need to reduce the size of the paint mask on the goggles, the sculpt is correct but the paint overlaps a bit on both ends and makes the goggles look too big.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

I never had any issues with the original figure. A little heat the visor would go back into shape with little work. I got 4 and all of them have pretty good visor paint too. He does feel a little more rubbery but I didn't have leg warping either. If I did it fixed itself.

Still nice they threw in the DLT-20A that I've been giving this guy since I got him. Though most of us have plenty of that rifle.

I don't see any differences with this one in the booth, we'll see if I do when the final figure hits. As it stands I don't think I need to replace any of mine and definitely don't need more than 4.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Actually just realized the DLT is the smaller version IG-88 came with, probably a mistake he was even posed with it.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by AmanaMatt View Post
    Hopefully the plastic feels less bendy
    Yes. Lots of bent visors, rubbery legs, and broken EC-17 trigger guards with the original release. They could do with eliminating or changing the "dirt" wash to grey, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    I don't know what reference Hasbro is using...the visor is noticeably off and resembles the 5POA version.

Should look more like this....

I must not have a critical enough eye or something...looks like the figure to me. I keep picking details and going back to the figure and they're pretty much the same. What are you seeing?

The black eyepiece is noticeably off when you compare them side by side...it looks more like the eyepiece on the 5POA figure from the Rebels Saga line (Biker Scout/Wicket 2-pack) or even the 5POA 12" figure.

Also, the protruding slit running across the mouthpiece is higher towards the nose on the figure compared on the photo (the slit on the photo runs across the middle of the mouthpiece). Yeah, nitpicky details, but we're talking 6" scale details, not 3.75".
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I say....close enough for me. Hardly noticeable, but once you look deep, yah you are correct. My 40 yr old eye won't tell the difference though. LOL.

OK, so does the rifle technically qualify this as an EU figure (Battlefront) and not just a simple reissue.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post

The black eyepiece is noticeably off when you compare them side by side...it looks more like the eyepiece on the 5POA figure from the Rebels Saga line (Biker Scout/Wicket 2-pack) or even the 5POA 12" figure.

Also, the protruding slit running across the mouthpiece is higher towards the nose on the figure compared on the photo (the slit on the photo runs across the middle of the mouthpiece). Yeah, nitpicky details, but we're talking 6" scale details, not 3.75".
    Thanks, good to know I wasnt going crazy missing some major detail

Well, for me, a Biker Scout's a Biker Scout, and now I can get a couple without needing to also get the speeder bike (although I do eventually want one).
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast