Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) - Archive Figure

Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) - Archive Figure

Hasbro will be re-releasing Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader in the Archive line with an upgraded face deco:

Who will be purchasing this release?

I never ever saw the original figure when it was released. I'm happy to get a shot at this at a normal price.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

The attached heads nose looks off compared to the alternate head thatsvway better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    The attached heads nose looks off compared to the alternate head thatsvway better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Looks like a geisha, guess Anakin was raiding Amidala’s queen makeup again. xD

I'll pick one up for the loose collection. This archive line has me thinking about selling off some of my MIP figures from the Blue and Orange line.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Is Hasbro really asking that much more money for a cloak?

A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Nice! A upgrade was necessary.
    It's no good to me MOC.

I will be buying it if I ever see it that is. That is sort of a problem for a lot of these figures. Actually seeing them on the shelves.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

I originally got into this line because my son liked them. This was the one figure that he wanted but we never bought, because he was already into the $70-80 range by that time. He was excited when I told him we might have a chance at him again.

Missed him first time round, so will definitely be grabbing this!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast