Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Anakin Skywalker (ROTS) - Archive Figure

What's everyone's opinions on this new Archive Anakin vs the Figuarts Anakin?

I recently purchased both, but I think I'm going to return the Figuarts Anakin in favor of the new Black Series Archive Anakin.

I actually prefer the Archive Anakin, and I'm wondering how everyone else feels on the 2 Anakins?

Glad to finally have a version of this in the collection. Look forward to upgrading Yoda next.

Quote Originally Posted by JTYoda View Post
    What's everyone's opinions on this new Archive Anakin vs the Figuarts Anakin?

I recently purchased both, but I think I'm going to return the Figuarts Anakin in favor of the new Black Series Archive Anakin.

I actually prefer the Archive Anakin, and I'm wondering how everyone else feels on the 2 Anakins?
    I'm all about SHF figures but I'll admit ROTS Anakin isn't their best. There are hints of Hayden but overall it doesn't look like him. I'll have to see the Archive Black Series Anakin in person to see if it's worth it but I'll probably end up sticking with my SHF Anakin.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

When I've upgraded to the archive Annie, I've been wondering what to do with my old one. Since the costume is almost virtually the same (apart from a slightly lighter inner shirt piece at the neck) I've been wondering if any third party sellers have an AOTC head available, either specially sculpted or even cast from the Figuarts....

anyone heard of such a thing?

I just used the Sith head on one and the normal head on the other.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

*slaps forehead*. Of course! It's so simple!
    Maybe I can weather and 'distress' the original for a duel diorama....

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I just used the Sith head on one and the normal head on the other.
    My sith head eyes aren't as red as the old one

Received mine today via Amazon. While vastly superior to the original version thanks to the face deco it seems as if they didn't really upgrade the "gumminess" of the lightsaber hilt and knee joints from the initial release.

We need an updated Obi-Wan

This Archive figure has a vastly superior head sculpt. Well worth the price, IMO.

I also did the Archive head swap, using both Archive heads on my two Anakin bodies.

And yes...an upgraded ROTS Obi-Wan is BADLY needed!
    There's always a bigger fish.

Actually it's the same exact head sculpt with a vastly superior paint job.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast