Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yoda - Archive Figure

Looks like they just added a black wash.
    Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Follow me on Instagram
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

This is what I was afraid of with this line. Figures that honestly need an entirely new sculpt getting re-released with just better paint apps.

Anyway, I took someone's advice here and picked up the 1:10 Kotobukiva Artfx Yoda off ebay. I got fortunate that someone was selling just the Yoda for $30. The sculpt is dead-on for ESB Yoda and the paint apps are far better than Hasbro could ever do. Sure, there's no articulation but it does have an alternate head and arms, which is about all you need.

All they had to do was lighten the green and get rid of the mutton chops and then it might've been an improvement. The scale is another story. But at least those who missed out can at least get one now.

Full name: Barf-olemew ***Now Accepting Commissions***
    Check out my My 6" Astromech Customization Thread for more pics and info
    Also, check out my My Photo Album and Follow me on Instagram
    Star Wars Bandai Model Kit Discussion Thread BARF's Feedback Thread

Yoda looks pretty good here:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

The articulation is terrible on the figure though. I feel like they need to add something to this figure. Never get a sense of value when picking up something half the size at the same price as a "full sized" figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Flashbender View Post
    The articulation is terrible on the figure though. I feel like they need to add something to this figure. Never get a sense of value when picking up something half the size at the same price as a "full sized" figure.
    They really should just add a clear blue force ghost Yoda along with it.

I just wish he got completely reworked. This Rocket is proof they could do so much better, they're the same size.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123