Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoda - Archive Figure

Does it look improved? Yes. Does it still look pretty wonky? Double yes. Face printing doesn't count for much if the colors are still way off.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    Does it look improved? Yes. Does it still look pretty wonky? Double yes. Face printing doesn't count for much if the colors are still way off.
    I agree he still needs work.

Still keeping my original Yoda and I would have to see this in hand before any purchase is made. Something could or can change with this Yoda before it hits production

Floating through the Alderaan debris field

I'll definitely pick one up if add knee articulation. Otherwise, he'll be a "maybe" when I see him
    Quote Originally Posted by Hound
    "Sounds like a bad idea.. But, I'm all about Bad Ideas."

That was a passable figure before, and looks just as passable now. No thanks.

Yeah, unless he's really easy to come by, I'm not going to lose any sleep over this one.

I may buy one, but I won't be happy about it!

I missed the original one, so I'm all for this re-release. Even if it doesn't look the best, it will fill a tiny green hole in my collection.
    Wants: SH Figuarts ANH Han Solo, Chewbacca, ROTJ Boba Fett

I feel sorry for completists, when it comes to the new face technology and updates. Somebody said it before, but it's like two different action figure lines now!

Quote Originally Posted by samtheq View Post
    I feel sorry for completists, when it comes to the new face technology and updates. Somebody said it before, but it's like two different action figure lines now!
    I got into the line in 2015, when the hype for Star Wars was really picking up again. Never knew of these before, because we only got a few of them at a few select retailers here in Denmark.
    So obviously I missed out on a lot, and to some extent still do. And I am quite sure that A LOT of our fellow collectors are more or less in the same boat.
    I do have some of the older ones, with poor facepaint, but if they will release some of those again, I will get those and have some custom-fodder with the old ones. I let my figures out of their cardboard cage to breathe and roam free
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorPalpitate View Post
    This is where I'm at with Yoda. Looks too dark... too... Episode I puppet-ish, if you ask me.

He doesn't fit the 6" scale at all but my favorite Yoda is still a little metal one I got from Japan I think.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast