Thread: Kazuda Xiono

Kazuda Xiono

Here's a look at the new Resistance figure Kazuda Xiono (voiced by Christopher Sean), who'll be purchasing this figure?

I kind of like this design, so I guess this is another maybe. The green jacket and removable helmet are cool.

IDK, I've typically affiliated green color in the Star Wars universe either towards camouflage (i.e. Endor commando) or a bit more drab like an A-wing pilot jumpsuit. I guess this tone of green from a uniform perspective would be more associated with novices or cadets.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

That name is like one you get when you choose "Random" when creating a character in a RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    IDK, I've typically affiliated green color in the Star Wars universe either towards camouflage (i.e. Endor commando) or a bit more drab like an A-wing pilot jumpsuit. I guess this tone of green from a uniform perspective would be more associated with novices or cadets.
    Yeah, I like that it's bright green. Reminds me of the old vintage Greedo. You don't see that color scheme a lot in the modern line.

The Hot Wheels Starship concept X-wing sports a green color scheme as well....
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

It does have a Greedo vibe (and a little Ben Ten). But it’s an attractive figure. I’m getting it.

I'm getting one for sure. I like the green, it reminds me of Kanan. :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    No thread yet, but package reveal for SW Resistance. Very reminiscent of TAC.
    Moving this post to the correct thread - here is a carded image. What do you guys think? Looks very simple, not too keen on the design myself.