Thread: Fake romba carded and potf sand skimmer etc seller ashuu-80

Fake romba carded and potf sand skimmer etc seller ashuu-80

Hey all,

I think 2 items are fakes from a new eBay seller

Seller is new and sold a romba that looks fake but has had positive feedback.

Current listing looks fake also...sand skimmer security scout And imperial sniper lot.

Any thoughts?

Item number below

Bidding just ended with nobody going for it. I can see the waffling on the sand skimmer which is difficult to recreate as well as the yellowing bubbles. I think they look legit, but the seller never posted pictures of the backs of the cards so that could be one reason nobody went for them.

I can't find any of those auctions, and I can't find that seller. I tried looking at completed listings and couldn't find anything. I also tried looking for that item number and got nothing.

I think when the sale ended with no buyers it must have disappeared. Unless the seller relists it and it gets a new auction number.

Hey, sorry, item relisted and will sell this time.

Thanks for the updated item number. I'm confused about his 1 feedback. It looks like he bought the Romba from DC Vintage and then re-sold it for $3 less? I clicked on his one feedback and it is as a seller but when you click on the item it looks like he was the buyer. I'm not sure what's up with that.

I don't think I have ever seen those three rigs with bubbles that clear. In my experience they are always very, very, very yellow almost to the point of orange like a ROTJ MOC Emperor. There are no pics of the backs. Maybe they are legit, I don't know, but I can see why someone would think otherwise. You almost never see the Imperial Sniper for sale at all, let alone MOC and in that condition. It might be too good to be true.

It is unusual to see clear bubbles on these, agree totally.

The feedback on the Romba is from buyer e***e.

Also how did you know it was from DC toys, I couldn't find.

Quote Originally Posted by speederbikefan View Post
    It is unusual to see clear bubbles on these, agree totally.

The feedback on the Romba is from buyer e***e.

Also how did you know it was from DC toys, I couldn't find.
    Nevermind, I'm an idot. I was clicking on the (1) in his feedback, then viewing the item and ebay was showing me a similar listing from DC, not the one that had sold. Duh, that's on me. It makes sense why it made no sense however.....