Thread: Rogue One Custom 3.75 SA Tank Commander

Rogue One Custom 3.75 SA Tank Commander

And Rogue One content...My absolute favorite troop design is the Tank Commander, so I added him to my collection today! It's a simple repaint, so not too much work. Though it took a lot of concentration to do those fine lines. My hands shake a bit too much...

Rogue One Tank Commander

~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

Nicely done. I was going to do the same thing but got lazy and just gonna hope Hasbro will make one.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Looks great! I must have forgotten the red marking on my version, I'll have to add it in
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Thank you both!

Daigo_Bah, I was just looking at yours. I really like the weathering you did. You gotta add that top black stripe to that shoulder bell too! :p

Hmmm, I must be missing it; is there a stripe besides the one I have? I can't seem to find where there is another...

Edit: wait, do you mean in contact with the dark grey on the left shoulder, as in, forming a border for the grey? I couldn't see it on certain computer screens but it looks like it's there in a different contrast screen.
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 10-05-2018 at 03:15 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Hmmm, I must be missing it; is there a stripe besides the one I have? I can't seem to find where there is another...

Edit: wait, do you mean in contact with the dark grey on the left shoulder, as in, forming a border for the grey? I couldn't see it on certain computer screens but it looks like it's there in a different contrast screen.
    Yep, that's the one! I have a some good reference images to use if you'd like them!

Thank you Yan Solo!

You should do a wash on at least the center of the helmet. You can tell there's more details there but the white overpowers them. Just a little bit on the "cheeks" to break up the white would really add to the look. :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...