Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: The Mandalorian - Live Action Star Wars TV series

lol
    I was just going to WTH are thy wearing! I for one sure don't miss bell bottoms. No offense to anyone who loved that era, but I always felt that was the era when we dressed like slobs.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I love the music from the 70s, but the clothing was nothing to write home about.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

young people's taste in everything sucks!!-preceding generation
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I love the music from the 70s, but the clothing was nothing to write home about.
    correction you like the good music from the 70s as just like every decade 90% of it was absolute ****. Remember 70s is the disco era.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    correction you like the good music from the 70s as just like every decade 90% of it was absolute ****. Remember 70s is the disco era.
    OK, let me be more specific then, I love the classic rock of the 70s and other good music of the 70s. but not all of the music of the 70s.

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I dread to think what Vicarious would be like if we got started on music talk here. I'd guess a lot of us may be equally or more passionate about it than Star Wars.

Let's not even go there. But just before I leave I'd like to add

​SLAYER!
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    I dread to think what Vicarious would be like if we got started on music talk here. I'd guess a lot of us may be equally or more passionate about it than Star Wars.

Let's not even go there. But just before I leave I'd like to add

​SLAYER!
    I'm sure Vicaracist_Fan is into that EDM crap.

I'm going to see Slayer, Amon Amarth, Cannibal Corpse and Lamb of God in 2 weeks!!

I showed my wife Slapshot and her response was "Did they JUST discover the color orange in the 70's or..."
    Last edited by DagMarus; 05-07-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

the motto of the seventies was "got any coke?". The 70's have even less redeeming qualities than the 80's.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I have fond memories of the 70s and 80s.
    Last edited by Trooper31; 05-08-2019 at 06:34 AM.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233