Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mandalorian - Live Action Star Wars TV series

Well that looks pretty cool. Looking forward to to this.

This looks and sounds good, but two things. 1. I think this means a Fett film is officially cancelled cancelled. 2. I'm concerned because Favreau played a Mando in Clone Wars and for my money, as unpopular as it is to say (which still baffled me how that show was popular), this is concerning. Leave that Feloni BS out of this and I'm sold.
    Last edited by MysterioMaximus; 10-04-2018 at 08:07 PM.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    This looks and sounds good, but two things. 1. I think this means a Fett film is officially cancelled cancelled. 2. I'm concerned because Favreau played a Mando in Clone Wars and for my money, as unpopular as it is to say (which still baffled me how that show was popular), this is concerning. Leave that Feloni BS out of this and I'm sold.
    There never was a Boba Fett film to begin with.

The pic of the character is pretty cool looking. This should be a fun show.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

That weapon stock looks a lot like the taser weapon from the Animated Boba Fett.

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    Publicity shot from the first day of production.

Last edited by darthjaybo; 10-04-2018 at 10:04 PM.
    Would love to get my hands on a Hotwheels 2015 Celebration exclusive R2-KT
    Looking for new 2019 Hot Wheels Character cars; Wampa, Porge, Chirrut Imwe, Jar Jar, R2-Q5, R5-D4, Tie Fighter Pilot & Obi Wan on a single card
    .MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    Feloni is already lined up to direct some of them (I think even the Pilot).

Favreau also played Rio in Solo.

Could this character be Cobb Vanth?

More likely a Tusken Cycler rifle.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthjaybo View Post
    That weapon stock looks a lot like the taser weapon from the Animated Boba Fett.

even with no detail knowledge yet, I bet this will be about a nonamed character until season end, only to be revealed as a sarlacc-survived-and-hidden-in-the-dark Boba

Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    even with no detail knowledge yet, I bet this will be about a nonamed character until season end, only to be revealed as a sarlacc-survived-and-hidden-in-the-dark Boba
    Quote Originally Posted by http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_1313
    Star Wars: 1313 was a video game in development at LucasArts. ...
    The player would have taken on the role of an unidentified bounty hunter, later revealed to be Boba Fett, who navigates Coruscant's underworld metropolis of Level 1313.

dude's got a dent in his helmet. just saying.

Last edited by Cobalt60; 10-05-2018 at 11:43 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast