Thread: Rogue One Custom 3.75 SA Lyra Erso (Lah'mu)

Rogue One Custom 3.75 SA Lyra Erso (Lah'mu)

Another figure that I really wanted from Rogue One was Lyra Erso. She has two costumes in the movie, but I decided to go with the "homestead" version, since it's in her character's action sequence, and it also pairs well with my custom Galen Erso! I had a hard time figuring out a head that would work for this one, since the female options are so limited in 3.75 scale, and I went back and forth several times on which torso would be a viable screen accurate option...

The recipe was a bit odd, but I think it worked nicely in the end:

TPM Adi Gallia torso and arns
    TFA 2-pack Rey head, skirt, and legs
    Ben Kenobi Cloak (I think)

Lyra Erso (Lah'mu)

~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

Nice work. Another one I wish Hasbro would make.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Thanks man, and I absolutely agree. I have a "short list" of about 30 figures I think Hasbro should have made for RO...And I intend to do them all myself!

Another awesome figure, Jodo. I quibble very slightly at the use of the Rey head, which seems a tad young to me. But this is awesome and she looks terrific next to you amazing Galen figure. Fantastic!!! Can't wait to see the rest of your 30 figures!!!

Thanks man!!! I couldn't find a more appropriate head to use, so that was my only choice!

It is a great looking figure.

Several coats of paint can thicken and age her face especially on the jowls.

Lyra wasn't exactly old looking so I wouldn't worry about giving her jowls and wrinkles. I'd say that Jyn is probably the best head to use if it could be repainted to be less Jyn-ish...
    Last edited by Internets; 10-13-2018 at 06:28 PM.