Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: which figures have the imperial blaster?

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    Mother of god. Just when I was losing faith, you just gave me something to believe in. I'm going to go ahead and put stock in A-wing blaster santa too, I hear he puts real black wampas in your stockings.
    Dude....come on...... A Wing Blaster Santa isn't real, everybody knows that. That's just a myth they tell children with loose incomplete A-Wing Pilot figures to trick them into being good.

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadMotivator View Post
    Dude....come on...... A Wing Blaster Santa isn't real, everybody knows that. That's just a myth they tell children with loose incomplete A-Wing Pilot figures to trick them into being good.
    He's easier to believe in than Leia Blaster Santa. I can't hardly tell anymore if she's leaving me a real or repro piece they look so identical these days.

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    He's easier to believe in than Leia Blaster Santa. I can't hardly tell anymore if she's leaving me a real or repro piece they look so identical these days.
    I think they call that "Mall Leia Blaster Santa". If a Mall Santa isn't a reproduction, I don't know what is!

But your point is well made. It's getting harder to be 100% what you have is legit. I get that.

Quote Originally Posted by comicalUser View Post
    All figures were re-released on the next movie's cards. Except where variants became the main release, like R2 solid dome being replaced with sensor scope. All first 21 with an Imperial blaster would have been released on ESB and RotJ cards.
    yes and transitioned to whatever color imperial blaster that was in use at the time. if its a dark grey near black blaster though it would most accurately go with first 20 since most of everything that followed was various shades of blue (including reissued first 20 figures on ESB, ROTJ, potf cards).

Just to (attempt to) make it simpler...the dark near black leia blaster only goes with original leia. the dark blue one CAN go with her if she came off a later card but would not get the full value that the dark near black one as most buyers will say that's not the correct one (even though she did come with it on some later card releases). So the dark blue one could go with original leia, hoth leia, or bespin leia, but the dark near black one can ONLY go with original leia (and some would say that is the only acceptable gun to go with her)

Quote Originally Posted by 1BadMotivator View Post
    Maybe Imperial Blaster Santa visited your house and you just didn't see him...
    that or an ewok with a bag of blasters randomly crawls down the chimney delivers weapons to peoples houses :p
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12