Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small (but cool!) mention in latest SW Insider magazine

Small (but cool!) mention in latest SW Insider magazine

Hey guys! There was a small write-up and couple pics (of many I had sent a few months ago) in the "worldwide" section of SW Insider. I had actually sent them and some writing samples in the hopes of being able to write some spotlights on diorama work. Well, this isn't that, but it's a nice mention anyway! Thanks to yodashizzle for the head's up; I would have missed it otherwise!

By the way, the "photographic backgrounds" they mention likely refers to the ESB medical ship finale scene in which I have a photo of a galaxy outside the "window" of the diorama. These 2 pics are dioramas with all real objects, including Yoda's hut which was the old model kit that I sculpted trees growing around it, and lit from the inside. Not a photo, though it could be one!
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 09-29-2018 at 01:19 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Congratulations! You're the finest diorama builder on here and well worthy of recognition. Kudos!!
    Green Card Back | A Star Wars Blog For A More Civilised Age

ESB | R1 | ROTS | ROTJ | ANH | TPM | AOTC

You certainly deserve to be recognized for your creativity and skill. You've certainly inspired me many times.

Congrats, Daigo_Bah! It's good to see talented people like yourself get a little recognition within the fan base. This wealth of creativity in our community is what kept the love alive during the 'dark times' lol.

Nice! Congratulations! If anyone deserves a diorama building nod, it's you!

Thanks for the kind words, guys! This has always been the best SW community on the Web
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Congrats and glad to see you immortalized in the SW Insider!!!
    Last edited by Trooper31; 10-01-2018 at 06:26 AM.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Congrats man! That's really cool!

You have been an inspiration for a long time, very cool to see, man.
    " what is to gain by partaking in a thread that does not concern/interest you. Say I pass and move on it's that simple" MasterFett-Bastila Shan thread-2-14-11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast