Thread: FS: Signed Kellerman Book

FS: Signed Kellerman Book

Hello everyone.

My brother has once again asked me to sell off some items on his behalf. He has a signed copy of the Kellerman Book up for sale. Very good to excellent condition overall, with only the typical "shelf ware" you will find on a book of it's age. I have included photos of the very minor defects. very, very light yellowing of the outer edges of the pages. $350 SHIPPED with INSURANCE. See photos below. Feel free to message me with any questions or to see more photos. If you feel the price is too high, feel free to message me with an offer.

Last edited by DJ121; 09-27-2018 at 07:49 PM.

Feel free to message me with an offer.

Were not many of these produced? What makes them so expensive? I have never looked at one of these books and I have no clue as to who John Kellerman is so someone please enlighten me.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

It was produced in 2003 with a print run of 5,000 copies. At first, interest was low, and Mr. Kellerman had a hard time selling off his inventory. The book is a bit out dated, but many in the hobby consider it a "Bible" of Star Wars information. There is a section which breaks down what was at the time virtually every combination of figure and what card backs that figure can be found on.

As the hobby started gaining more and more newer collectors, interest and demand for the book increased considerably. Now, it's not overly common for them to turn up for sale. You can search the forums here for a lot more information about it. There were initially plans for a second edition a few years ago, but it looks like that's pretty much not going to happen. Which also got a lot of people looking for this book.