Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally, the case I've been looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by ratherchildish View Post
    Happy to help with that. I found this here: https://www.storesupply.com/48-inch-...-assemble.aspx None of the photos looked that inviting so I felt like it was a bit of a gamble. Happily it's very impressive in person. And at 48"x72"x16" it's just enormous.

It's not a cheap unit and the shipping is pricey as well. All in my bill came to $683.

The boxes came delivered shrink-wrapped on a pallet. Assembly was straight forward... intermediate level stuff... for sure you'd want an electric screwdriver.

Thanks for the tip!!
    Thanks for the all the info!

Outstanding display! I always say that if I can't display my collectibles then why even have them? Your collection really pops in that display cabinet!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Top notch display you have there! When you're ready to put those into acrylic cases to complete the look, get a hold of Iain Sanderson at GW Acrylic USA and you can get a bulk discount on multiple cases. I have my entire run in them and they really make the cards stand out. Congrats on the new addition!

James
    Star Wars stuff is a horrible investment. Star Wars fans are always broke because all they buy is Ramen noodles, peanut butter and Kenny Baker autographs.

Awesome display and great collection!!! Thanks for sharing!

Looks great! I am a big believer in displaying your collection any way you can or at least as much as possible of it. I'll never understand collectors that buy stuff just to put in boxes but that's just me. Again, looks great like you have it!
    --
    ICT - Ion-Cannon Technician Class III
    LimeLight
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by IoN_Cannon View Post
    Looks great! I am a big believer in displaying your collection any way you can or at least as much as possible of it. I'll never understand collectors that buy stuff just to put in boxes but that's just me. Again, looks great like you have it!
    Totally agreed, awesome art for your aviatar by the way Ion!

very nice!
    WTB: Foreign MOCs - Meccano, Harbert, PBP/Poch, Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Top Toys
    My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102899/

Quote Originally Posted by SABRESEDGE View Post
    Top notch display you have there! When you're ready to put those into acrylic cases to complete the look, get a hold of Iain Sanderson at GW Acrylic USA and you can get a bulk discount on multiple cases. I have my entire run in them and they really make the cards stand out. Congrats on the new addition!

James
    Thanks James - I will definitely reach out to him. Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12