Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: millionsoftoys - poor eBay customer service experience

Some feedbacks are not by real customer. It is difficult for us to figure out which are really ones and which are not. Feels harder to place products online than before.
    you have allowed this dark Lord to twist your mind, until now, until now you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

toytantoy.ecrater.com

Quote Originally Posted by StarWarsBus View Post
    Some feedbacks are not by real customer. It is difficult for us to figure out which are really ones and which are not. Feels harder to place products online than before.
    I'm curious, how can someone who isn't a customer, and didn't buy something from you, leave feedback for a purchase they didn't make on ebay? I'm not doubting you, I'm just wondering how someone would do that? To me knowledge, I don't have the ability to leave feedback, good or bad, on items I didn't buy.

Uhhh real confused as well- starwarsbus are you millionstoys?
    if this was a yelp or google reviews debate I would understand 100% but indeed you cant leave feedback on items from ebay that were not purchased.

Maybe he's confusing things like Amazon feedback with ebay feedback
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

I don't think Ebay would allow for false reviews to be posted. That would be a major breach for them. I think starwarsbus is probably referring to Amazon, Yelp, etc.

Not to be offensive, if it is not the case (!!?), but I have my suspicions that StarWarBus is a bot. Just read the posts made by them — a majority have nothing to do with the thread's content. I am not one to talk, I know, I am quite 'bot-ish' myself, so apologies up front, if neccessary.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12