Thread: HELPING OUT: Northeast Trek Con - October 26-28, 2018!

HELPING OUT: Northeast Trek Con - October 26-28, 2018!

This is the second Star Trek specific event I am attending this year and I am happy to again be offering assistance in getting autographs on your behalf!

NORTHEAST TREK CON
    https://www.northeasttrekcon.com/guests/

Autograph Price list:
    *Prices listed are estimates based on experience and previous meetings with the actors. They may be charging more or less than posted. If it is more, let me know beforehand how much more you’re willing spend and I will cover the difference until after the convention. If it is less, you will receive a refund of the difference after the convention.*
    **Please remember to add my fees to the autograph costs when making payments.**
    ***Even if a guest is not listed below, I will still likely be able to obtain them. There are only a few that I will not go after (due to low demand and other time commitments).***
    Garrett Wang – $40
    Jeffrey Combs – $40
    Nicole de Boer – $30
    J.G. Hertzler – $25
    Robert O’Reilly – $25
    Leslie Hoffman – $40
    Chase Masterson – $30
    Aron Eisenberg – $30
    Max Grodenchik – $30
    Tim McCormack – $25

My helper’s fees for RICC guests are as follows:
    Show Pick-Ups and Send-Ins 11x14 or smaller: $10
    Send-Ins larger than 11x14 (posters, action figures, etc.): $15
    Anything that is particularly difficult to transport (i.e. instruments): $25
    If you need more than one from the same guest, I’ll do the first for the pricing above and additional signatures from that same guest for $5 each, no matter the item. The highest help fee applicable to what you’re getting signed will be charged first, however.

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I charge exactly what the USPS charges. For 8x10s and anything able to fit in the Flat Rate Envelope it is $6.95.
    Message me with what you want signed and I’ll get you a quote.

Deadline for PayPal Payments ('Gift' or please cover the fees) for RICC: October 24th, 2018
    Deadline for Send-Ins for RICC: October 24th, 2018
    **If sending anything in, please remember to include a note with your name, Rebelscum ID, email address, and any signing instructions.**

If there are any other questions, you can ask here or PM me!
    Last edited by Obi1Kenobi; 09-22-2018 at 01:25 PM.