Thread: Rogue One Custom 3.75 Galen Erso (Lah'mu)

Rogue One Custom 3.75 Galen Erso (Lah'mu)

Another Rogue One figure that I wanted, which had/has little to no chance of ever being produced is Galen Erso on Lah’mu. I really love this scene, and the feeling of approaching dread that comes with. Overall, it’s a simple costume for a simple life…Which I can dig.

This figure was a fairly simple one to make. I kind of imagined this figure to be a character that Hasbro could have skimped on a bit, since it doesn’t really “NEED” leg articulation. I ended up using the upper torso of an articulated Luke Skywalker figure, the skirt and legs from a different Luke Skywalker figure (no clue which ones), and the head of the RO Galen Erso figure, which I added a bit of scruff to.

Galen Erso (Lah’mu)

~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

That's a nice piece of work there. Looks great and I wish we could get an articulated version of this Galen from Hasbro.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Well done! I wished for that figure as soon as I saw him on screen.
    Last edited by Yan_Solo; 09-23-2018 at 12:58 PM.

Thank you both! I really love this character design for some reason.