Thread: destro's dominator

destro's dominator

i have a bit of a mystery here hopefully you guys can help me.
    i recently bought a dominator off ebay missing some parts so i ordered what i needed.
    most was from yojoeoutlet. anyway the front turret/launcher thing
    (i have the instructions as well) the instructions say that the launcher goes through the
    gold thing mounted on the front and the counter weight piece goes o nthe other end to hold it in place,
    well....it doesn't.
    the launcher has a round smooth end while the counterweight has a 4 pronged screwdriver like hole.
    am i missing something else?
    new information: i forgot to mention that the missles dont seem to fit im starting to think tk is right on it being a modern launcher
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 09-19-2018 at 08:34 PM.
    (hums cloud city music) doo do doot do, do dooo do doot do, doo do do do

Are you sure they sent you the right parts? Here's a checklist of all parts for the Destro Dominator.

http://www.gijoepit.com/cgi-bin/page...sevin=40776500

And seriously, as much as yojoe.com is the go to place for figure accessory visuals, I've used gijoepit.com for piecing together vehicles & such.
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

ok i looked it over those are the right parts but the black launcher has no prongs on it its just smooth.
    you dont suppose i got a repro thing of some kind do you? also is there a driver?
    im just going ton use my battle corp destro if its just another destro figure

The Dominator was also released later on in the modern line, might be your launcher is from that later release. I don't have it so not sure if its got different attachments but it is possible, you also may have a broken or defective part.

There is no driver included for the Dominator.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

I never collected Joes so I am bitterly disappointed that this thread isn't about a Baroness figure I never knew I wanted.

id like to here your story utinii
    i got a 25th baroness cuz it was cheaper but im kinda disapointed in how shes made...

just a quick update i got a new launcher from yojoeoutlet and it fits!
    im not quite sure which way the counter weight goes on or if it matters. flat side up looks best, but limits the turrets swivel range to nothing.
    also i didnt know but the tabs where the tank treads snap into place out of flight mode (those are fine) are broken but im hoping the treads will stay in place sitting still

The counter weight goes on with the rounded part facing the rear of the vehicle and the squared part facing same direction as the gun.
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

ok thanks tk114
    do you know where i could get a sticker sheet?
    except for the engine pod i bought separately, there are no stickers on it.
    also should i hunt up a body with the tabs on it to transplant or just leave it be?
    Last edited by Jadesfire133336b; 10-01-2018 at 05:16 AM.