Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: The Cost Of Hasbro’s Star Wars License

Here’s a thought—actually read the user names of the people who post, and track their likes and dislikes over time. It really helps you figure out that whole “irony and sarcasm” thing.

It also helps you feel like part of a diverse community with lots of interesting individual preferences. Are people even checking who’s posting the comments you’re responding to?

Even if you did check, would you know that user’s likes and tendencies, because, you know, you’ve been paying attention to what you’re doing on here? People really are becoming more robotic than ever—like in a sci-fi movie!
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Just like Rumlow told Cap,this isn't personal.

Launching personal attacks at anyone solves nothing. She may or may not have cause the downfall of SW, but being nasty towards her isn't going to fix anything.

That said, I do understand being upset over things that happen you don't entirely agree with. I've been there. Making it personal doesn't really help though.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Tulgah View Post
    Here’s a thought—actually read the user names of the people who post, and track their likes and dislikes over time. It really helps you figure out that whole “irony and sarcasm” thing.

It also helps you feel like part of a diverse community with lots of interesting individual preferences. Are people even checking who’s posting the comments you’re responding to?

Even if you did check, would you know that user’s likes and tendencies, because, you know, you’ve been paying attention to what you’re doing on here? People really are becoming more robotic than ever—like in a sci-fi movie!
    Waggy was clearly being sarcastic, based on his posting history. I'm unsure about the other comment. However, I wasn't referencing anyone directly. It was more of a general comment based on comments I've seen here and on Youtube. This is why I didn't quote anyone directly.

Basically, it's okay to hate Kathleen Kennedy and that has nothing to do with whether or not someone is a "real" Star Wars fan or not. However, attacking the woman personally is just in bad taste.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

That’s true.
    Did you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?”—Morag the Tulgah Witch

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546