Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iron Studios 1/4 Yoda

Iron Studios 1/4 Yoda

This is up for pre-order. looks fantastic. sigh at the $560 price though. i suppose it could have been worse, it does look like you get two full statues, one for each pose.

Impressive (and huge) base. 15.3" is quite a footprint for the little guy. Love that piece of the X-Wing in the "water".

looks pretty amazing

it will almost be impossible for them to top their Vader, but they did a great job with this piece.

Funny if this was a SS made piece it probably would be $800, with how crazy their price increases have been.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Thanks for the heads up Wolfius.

Their Vader was superb, but I quite like this. The glimpse of the X-Wing In the water base is a particularly nice touch.

I’ll be interested to see more photos. And more or Iron. studios in general.

at over $550 for a quarter scale figure, this hobby just got a little more expensive.
    Last edited by Rodders; 09-15-2018 at 09:27 AM.

I don't think the price of this is bad at all. SS is charging this kind of money for a 1/4 scale figure (alone). You get so much more here. Two poses and a VERY detailed environmental base. And I think Yoda looks great.
    Not sure I have a spot for it though.

Not a Yoda fan at all, but this is AWESOME! I would buy this in a heartbeat if I were.

The little easter eggs on this are really well done.
    Last edited by Django; 09-17-2018 at 07:27 AM.
    He's no good to me dead!

Nothing to fit my focus collection yet, but I will be watching Iron Studios with eagerness.

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post
    Impressive (and huge) base. 15.3" is quite a footprint for the little guy. Love that piece of the X-Wing in the "water".
    It is indeed a quite large base. I have the first R2-D2 and C-3PO PF that came out with the sandy base, and that base is about 14" in diameter, so Yoda's base is 1.3" larger. This PF Yoda looks quite nice, and that super detailed base is beautiful with so much to entertain the curious eye. Price-wise, I think it would have been priced higher if it would have been a Sideshow release.

- There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Wonder if there are two separate heads and sets of arms, if the arms move, if there are just two entirely separate yodas?

Quote Originally Posted by JGerardi View Post
    Wonder if there are two separate heads and sets of arms, if the arms move, if there are just two entirely separate yodas?
    Yeah, they're not really clear on that:

"Two (2) body positions for Yoda: one with his eyes closed using the Force, the other with his eyes open holding the walking stick"

?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast