Thread: Help with broken Darth Vader PF lightsaber

Help with broken Darth Vader PF lightsaber

Recently I snapped the lightsaber for my Vader PF. Although the saber is still in one piece the light-up feature stopped working, after looking at it carefully I noticed that the inside light was craked. Does anyone know if its possible to get these fixed or replaced anywhere?

Believe it or not.. If you purchased it from sideshow. Send them a really nice email to Support/Replacement w/ your original order number, asking if you can buy a replacement. Be honest! I actually did this for the recent Deadpool PF part i broke and they sent a replacement part at the cost of shipping only.
    Last edited by HouseBountyhunt; 09-21-2018 at 11:32 PM.

SideShow does not have replacement lightsabers, believe me I've tried as half of my PFs with sabers either never worked or stopped working.
    Last edited by StormRider; 09-24-2018 at 04:52 PM.
    Yipee - The early words of Darth Vader...

There were some on Sideshow Freaks who would put on new Cathode Tubes. Don't know if any do that anymore.

I talked to sideshow and they put me on a waiting list for a replacement. Given that I am way pass their 30 day return window the can’t garantee one but they were really helpful to say the least. Thanks that’s everyone who responded!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRican View Post
    I talked to sideshow and they put me on a waiting list for a replacement. Given that I am way pass their 30 day return window the can’t garantee one but they were really helpful to say the least. Thanks that’s everyone who responded!
    Hopefully it works out!