Thread: Who makes custom Cantina tables?

Who makes custom Cantina tables?

Hi all, I know (at least I think) there are customizers who create those circular cantina tables (that also could be used in Jabba’s palace where the creatures sit in those alcoves).

I need four of them and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Hope you don’t mind!

Holeintheground makes them and if you have access to a 3D printer, you can print them out yourself.

If you want them for Jabba, they are completely different from the cantina tables. (But the cantina chairs were in Jabba's sail barge!)

Thanks Utinniii, I checked them out just now. I’m not picky. I might order a set as they’ll suffice. I don’t have access to a 3D printer, and even if I did, I wouldn’t know what to do. But if you know anyone who makes those Jabba tables ...

I made mine with a foami top and cardboard sides. I used plastic from a cardback for the top of the table with tracing paper on the inside (mine were lit from within).

4 Pieces
    Foamie top (looks like a washer or doughnut)
    Cardboard side
    clear plastic top
    tracing paper under plastic top.
    You can just use cardboard instead of the plastic/tracing paper if you aren't lighting them up.

The table in the barge is the same table so you can get a good idea of the top decoration of the table.

Can you please post a photo of what you did? I’d love to see it.

Here you go. The first pic has the small table near Hancicle. I didn't learn until later that that pattern was on the booth tables as well.

Here is how I made the pattern for the booth walls. I made it out of Model Magic (MM)and put it on clear plastic. After a few hours I peeled it off (before it dried). I let it dry for several days because it shrinks and then cut the pieces to size. If you cut first, they will be too small.
    I used MM to make the honeycomb pattern in the holes in the walls as well.

Last edited by Utinniii; 09-12-2018 at 08:58 PM.