Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Anovos losing SW license????

Anovos losing SW license????

Saw this posted over at the RPF before it was deleted by Art.
    "So, rumors from a senior member of the costume props department say that Anovos is waaaay behind on license payments for Episode 7 and 8. They have also had the provisional Episode 9 license revoked and are basically losing the license for Star Wars at the end of 2019. I'm must curious if this is truth and if someone will fess up to it. If this is truth, how will they meet the outstanding orders that are still in the hopper by end of 2019?"

If true, those of you with pre-orders may want to get your refunds now in case another Icons situation occurs.

I hope not. I would not be surprised though. I am waiting on Merrick and Sandtrooper.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

No. Anovos has quashed that rumor today.

These are the same people who always complain about Anovos.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Yeah, I saw it on facebook. Anovos squashed the rumors. They said their licensing is very much secured and no issues.

Thank the Power of the Force that its just some rumor. Cause I too have 3 items, Merrick, Lobster Guard and Rey's staff on preorder. I will be pissed if they lose the license suddenly. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    Thank the Power of the Force that its just some rumor. Cause I too have 3 items, Merrick, Lobster Guard and Rey's staff on preorder. I will be pissed if they lose the license suddenly. LOL
    No problem, just a rumor, keep your pre-orders limited that might extend past 2019.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Hopefully they will be fine. If eFX can last this long with Disney despite all the complains and horrible delivery, Anovos should do just fine I guess.

I’m not suggesting there’s any truth in these rumours but would you expect Anovos to do anything other than deny them?
    Rest easy, son, you've had a busy day.

Cool. I have an order in too. Who posted the rebuttal; what did it say?

Of course Anovos was going to deny them.

The rumors started over at the RPF by the same people who continue to complain. Even their rumor made no sense.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast