Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: Anovos losing SW license????

Good read, but not surprising.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

not surprising however it does fill in a lot/some of the plot holes. Now that they have been sued I am awaiting the bankruptcy news. They have been playing the preorder shell game for quite a while..

Things I have learned.... If you use a debt card you only have a year to file dispute. So use a standard card which gives you a longer time period....

However waiting for over a year is pretty dismal regardless or 4 years for that matter.... Yikes
    Last edited by GOLDCYLON; 06-12-2019 at 02:16 PM.
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

I am still receiving emails from Anovos for Father's day sales! How are they this bold?! They just don't give a s*** and continue to attempt to steal. There must be something all of us here just don't understand about how this stuff works.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post
    I am still receiving emails from Anovos for Father's day sales! How are they this bold?! They just don't give a s*** and continue to attempt to steal. There must be something all of us here just don't understand about how this stuff works.
    Well Rock they do need legal defense money now...... And the preorder Shell game continues !!!
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

Sounds like everything is under control now.
    "You don't know the power of the Dark Side"

I’d like to believe it is but history has taught us otherwise. Actions speak louder than words right now with Anovos. Fingers crossed for everyone who preordered from them months and/or years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jaklits View Post
    Sounds like everything is under control now.
    How does this sound like everything is under control? I guarantee that 9 out of 10 items will be delayed again. All Anovos did was to tell you guys that all products have been delayed and will be further delayed, but all written in a nicer presentable format with pretty images.

it says nothing about refund policy. How is everything under control?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Antiquarian View Post
    How does this sound like everything is under control? I guarantee that 9 out of 10 items will be delayed again. All Anovos did was to tell you guys that all products have been delayed and will be further delayed, but all written in a nicer presentable format with pretty images.

it says nothing about refund policy. How is everything under control?
    Ugh constantly explaining sarcasm to adults. No offense meant but that was obviously a sarcastic statement, even without context. I know we are all upset about anovos but that needs to be tempered a bit to be able to rationally read some posts. So letís hope they get their act together I mean we all know they wonít, but it would be nice if they did, they make great stuff, when they make it. However the shell game with preorders makes me unlikely to buy from them ever even with in stock items simply because they have really screwed some people over.
    peace out everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock View Post
    See this is what ticks me off the most about these guys, it’s this tone deaf action.

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast