Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 254

Thread: Anovos losing SW license????

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawa_Fong View Post
    Hopefully they will be fine. If eFX can last this long with Disney despite all the complains and horrible delivery, Anovos should do just fine I guess.
    Truth. .
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

  2. #12
    Ok, maybe Anovos is not going under but what in the world is wrong with them?! Terrible customer service in terms of shipping this stuff out to us. The company of broken promises and lame excuses! I am planning to cancel my orders soon.
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
    -Darth Vader

  3. #13
    I personally have 3 Anovos helmets. I got them within a year of preorder and sometimes within a month. They also replaced a helmet that was damaged.

    My rule of thumb now is not to preorder unless I'm comfortable with no time frame or wait until item is in stock.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Only1Kenobi View Post
    I’m not suggesting there’s any truth in these rumours but would you expect Anovos to do anything other than deny them?
    That was my thought to the comment as well. As if Anovos would say anything but. I have a few of their items, not bad but they really need to get their act together.
    RS props is killing it in the SW prop market and getting items out that not only look great but have screen linage.
    Last edited by ChicagoBantha; 09-10-2018 at 05:06 PM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoBantha View Post
    That was my thought to the comment as well. As if Anovos would say anything but. I have a few of their items, not bad but they really need to get their act together.
    RS props is killing it in the SW prop market and getting items out that not only look great but have screen linage.
    And at record time as well. We get our stuff within 3-5 weeks upon pre-order.

  6. #16
    But RS don’t have to submit samples to LFL for approval. Pretty much once they’re satisfied with their product they go into production. Much easier process when the Mouse isn’t involved. I say it’s a matter of time before a C&D letter comes out. Hope not though.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    But RS don’t have to submit samples to LFL for approval. Pretty much once they’re satisfied with their product they go into production. Much easier process when the Mouse isn’t involved. I say it’s a matter of time before a C&D letter comes out. Hope not though.
    Agreed, you can’t compare licensed to non-licensed, they have completely different business models (and would also reiterate that RS makes THE best replicas imho.

    Also, the point about Anovos denying the claim "what else are they going to do" is dumb. I haven’t seen any evidence to suggest this is likely - and the reliance is on proving the claim, not refuting it!

    Cheers

    Jez

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by intwenothor View Post
    Cool. I have an order in too. Who posted the rebuttal; what did it say?
    I'm quoting myself here, which seems weird, but is there answer to this question?

    I really just want my jetpack.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by intwenothor View Post
    I'm quoting myself here, which seems weird, but is there answer to this question?

    I really just want my jetpack.
    Id like my Han TFA Jacket.

  10. #20
    I still have their Snowtrooper and Stormtrooper helmets on order thru EE. Hopefully I get both.
    Shabby Blue

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •