Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Jabba’s Throne Room diorama (under construction)

I’ve wanted to do this forever.

Very, very cool! You have done an excellent job!

This is really, really cool. I always love seeing Jabba dioramas. They get me excited and also a little jealous (or a lot jealous). I may borrow some of your ideas when I finally make my Palace... hopefully one day.

Quote Originally Posted by HolidaySpecial View Post
    This is really, really cool. I always love seeing Jabba dioramas. They get me excited and also a little jealous (or a lot jealous). I may borrow some of your ideas when I finally make my Palace... hopefully one day.
    Thank you and I’m flattered!
    Keep in mind, I have zero skill at doing this. You’ll see that if you compare it to other awesome dioramas people have made. Like, theirs are perfectly symmetrical and to scale etc.

I say all of this NOT to put myself down but to illustrate that YOU CAN DO IT!

I’m extremely proud of mine and really enjoyed making it (and continue to add to it) and might attempt a cantina duo as well.

So by all means, try!

My Friend,
    Take it from someone who has built and sold many Jabba's Palaces...what makes your DIO/Creation so great is that it is not symmetrical or precise. It's real...just like Jabba's Palace was in the movie. His abode was a hot mess and that's what made his and your DIO so interesting. I struggle to make things look like the wind just blew thru it because I am so precise. I love yours for the little hanging pieces and not so rounded arches...It's just like the movie! BTW, let me know when you are going to tackle the cantina...I make a very cool distillery that is very precise...LOL
    Last edited by stylesbas; 11-21-2018 at 10:05 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345