Thread: ICCC convention: Willing to mule an autograph for you!

ICCC convention: Willing to mule an autograph for you!

ICCC (Imperial Commissary Collectors Convention) is in 2 weeks. If anyone wants autographs from one of the guests, please let me know. I'm also willing to take a few send-ins.
    Here is the link: https://www.iccollectorsconvention.com/guests/

William Shatner
    Cas Anvar
    Marina Sirtis
    Nick Palma
    Chris Bunn
    Rene Auberjonois
    Gerald Home
    John De Lance
    Corey Dee Williams

And lots more...
    Last edited by xphillips; 09-03-2018 at 06:34 AM.
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

PM sent for a few names
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

More signers added. Check out the link in the original post and let me know if you want anything. I'll take you're send-ins!
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

I will also be at ICCC if anybody else needs any help (not trying to detract from xphillips here; just offering extra assistance). I will accept any and all send-ins (despite the last minute nature of my post).

I know Gerald Home will be signing at least a few Audrey II Pop!s ("his" first Pop!, since Funko has yet to offer us Tessek in the SW line) at his table; he plans to have six on hand (provided they all arrive in good shape).

Edit: Just posted an "official" listing in the TN section; check it out.
    Last edited by Lady_Macbeth; 09-07-2018 at 10:50 PM.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Thinking about going to it as well. Just for Saturday.

I was very impressed with the con. I met Sam Jones, Cory Dee Williams and Stephen Costantino who played the Gamorrean Guard. Even Steve sansweet was there.
    Last edited by jedimasterc; 09-15-2018 at 05:00 PM.