Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Rian Johnson's trillogy is still being made

Rian Johnson's trillogy is still being made

"Yup".

!

thank you for the newsworthy post.

-===-

in other news, Ben Affleck is "still working" on a script for his Batman movie.

https://movieweb.com/batman-solo-mov...script-update/

"I have a script, we're still working on it"
    --> this is definitive proof that maybe he will play batman again some day and maybe somebody else will play batman again someday. you heard it here first. cheers.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

They're still working on that He-Man Movie too.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    "Yup".

!

thank you for the newsworthy post.

-===-

in other news, Ben Affleck is "still working" on a script for his Batman movie.

https://movieweb.com/batman-solo-mov...script-update/

--> this is definitive proof that maybe he will play batman again some day and maybe somebody else will play batman again someday. you heard it here first. cheers.

another dumb Cobalt post

Look at the date, it says 2016. Furthermore, Affleck hasn't been attached to Matt Reeves Batman movie for a long time.

I will bet my truck, my house and my life savings that Ruin Johnson's trilogy will never be released in theatres.
    Any takers?

Hmmph…..doesn't matter to me really. I've been a Trek fan longer than a SW fan, and I've pretty much de-canonized a couple of that franchise's episodes and one or two of the big release movies (plus anything after 2009).
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    another dumb Cobalt post

Look at the date, it says 2016. Furthermore, Affleck hasn't been attached to Matt Reeves Batman movie for a long time.
    ah. so when somebody says they're "still working on it" -- then that means it might not actually happen. hmm.. wow.. you just made my point for me,(and/or that's exactly what I said the first time), thanks!!
    Last edited by Cobalt60; 08-31-2018 at 09:58 AM.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    ah. so when somebody says they're "still working on it" -- then that means it might not actually happen. hmm.. wow.. you just made my point for me,(and/or that's exactly what I said the first time), thanks!!
    Your post makes no sense.

This is a recent post by Rian Johnson saying he is still working on it disproving the rumors on YouTube that it's been cancelled.

Now sure it still could be cancelled but there is no indication of that.

Your post from 2016 at the time did indicate that the movie is still going on.

Also it looks like the Batman movie staring Affleck is still happening so I don't know what you are trying to say

haven't you heard? he's uninsurable. it's all over the news. the story broke on the 28th.
    when he checked himself into rehab last week, he destroyed his chances of ever being hired for a major production.
    he's fallen into the same camp as Lindsey Lohan.

so: when somebody says "I'm Still Working On It" , I'm just saying , that doesn't mean ****.
    Ben said it in 2016. Rian said it last week. read the thread again. cheers.

Lucasfilm is totally gonna cancel a trilogy from the director who delivered a box office success and a film praised by critics, simply because a loud minority of people claim they will never watch or buy anything associated with Star Wars ever again. This is definitely comparable to how Warner Bros. and Ben Affleck handled making a Batman spin-off from the critically trashed universe of Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad, and Justice League.

Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast