Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Rian Johnson's trillogy is still being made

eh thats a push bud. if this was the case, he'd be doing the TV show no JF

Quote Originally Posted by BoneFett View Post
    I will bet my truck, my house and my life savings that Ruin Johnson's trilogy will never be released in theatres.
    Any takers?
    Last edited by jpolli666; 08-31-2018 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    haven't you heard? he's uninsurable. it's all over the news. the story broke on the 28th.
    when he checked himself into rehab last week, he destroyed his chances of ever being hired for a major production.
    he's fallen into the same camp as Lindsey Lohan.

so: when somebody says "I'm Still Working On It" , I'm just saying , that doesn't mean ****.
    Ben said it in 2016. Rian said it last week. read the thread again. cheers.
    Robert Downey Jr spent time in jail because when he was high he broke into his neighbor's house.

He was uninsurable.

Now he is one of the biggest box office draws.

WB has bigger concerns.

But sure dinsey is going to cancel the most profitable movie of 2017 by a director they get along with and a movie that received critical acclaim.

Yeah, I wouldn't bet the farm just yet that they wouldn't allow him to make another movie or TV project. Say what you will about him or his decisions, the Movie still made Money. Hence why Bay was allowed to ruin 4 Transformer movies...

Makes no difference to me, as I will not be watching anything this guy makes. For me this was the 3rd strike in the franchise. JJ's treatment on TFA was the first, even though it wasn't as bad. TLJ was both strike one and two. Because of 9 being in the hands of JJ, and not caring for his first lazy attempt. I'm not holding out any hope anything will be fixed, or that it will be done in a way that I care for.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

His tweet was intended to subvert your expectations.

myself and millions of others will pass on anything this hack does. So let them waste millions on another Solo type Flop from Rian Johnson! They will have it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicarious_Fan View Post
    But sure dinsey is going to cancel the most profitable movie of 2017 by a director they get along with and a movie that received critical acclaim.
    Right, cause it's the critics that pay to see his movie 5 times.

Anyway, his chances of making another Star Wars movie just went from slim to none.
    He publicly bullied the wrong fan and Disney obviously scolded him like the manbaby that he is and told him to delete his tweets.
    Too late though, damage done.
    Now even the "critics" that liked TLJ are turning on him.
    If he has any fans left at this point, they're idiots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would highly doubt that comment is worthy of reprimand or having your future altered, same as it has been for Gunn. I've seen worse tweet wars.
    IMO, Zeroh is a nobody. Just another typical youtuber.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Officially LF/Disney has put everything on hold to see how Ep.9 goes, he can type away at his fan-fic all he wants, won't matter for the time being.

TBH, when it comes to this kind of stuff I don't believe anything is 'being made' until the cameras roll.

Quote Originally Posted by BoneFett View Post
    Anyway, his chances of making another Star Wars movie just went from slim to none.
    He publicly bullied the wrong fan and Disney obviously scolded him like the manbaby that he is and told him to delete his tweets.
    Too late though, damage done.
    Now even the "critics" that liked TLJ are turning on him.
    If he has any fans left at this point, they're idiots.
    What's this all about? What was the comment?

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast