Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Hot Wheels Elite: let's give them a thread of their own!

Can anyone that found any of these at Tuesday Morning look at their receipt (or the TuesMorn price sticker) and tell me Tuesday Morning's SKU number for these Elite ships? I'm not talking about the Mattel UPC code, evidently TM uses their own SKU numbers in their computer. I stopped at the closest TM near me and they didn't have any, however the mgr told me she could look up other stores in her network if I had the number.

Thanks ahead of time.. Strobeeone, I'm hoping you have this info.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthscanner View Post
    Can anyone that found any of these at Tuesday Morning look at their receipt (or the TuesMorn price sticker) and tell me Tuesday Morning's SKU number for these Elite ships? I'm not talking about the Mattel UPC code, evidently TM uses their own SKU numbers in their computer. I stopped at the closest TM near me and they didn't have any, however the mgr told me she could look up other stores in her network if I had the number.

Thanks ahead of time.. Strobeeone, I'm hoping you have this info.
    On the receipt it is listed as the following

1999254 HW SW MILLENNIUM FA 29.99

Hope this helps
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Quote Originally Posted by Strobeeone View Post
    On the receipt it is listed as the following

1999254 HW SW MILLENNIUM FA 29.99

Hope this helps
    Thank you!
    With that number, the mgr said she could look up other stores stock.

If anyone doesn't know yet, there's also their 1-800 help line that you check stock in your area with the SKU and zip code. It's been a while since I've used it though, plus it helps to call the store to verify their stock numbers.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

My mom found the X-wing at Bargain Hunt. The price tag said it was originally $37, but it was marked down an extra 25% to $28.

Is Hotwheels planning to release any more Elite Vehicles?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodders View Post
    Is Hotwheels planning to release any more Elite Vehicles?
    There are release dates around for a TFA X-Wing (which is probably only a repaint), but no confirmations are available right now. Seeing this line beeing sold for really cheap, I have lowered my hopes for more vehicles, althoug the potential is breathtaking.

A shame as i was quite hoping for a Solo version.

I know that these are expensive, but i'm quite taken with them. I'd probably pick up the Rebels Ghost too.

The TIE is $23.72 on Amazon right now. I might pick up a second one for that price.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

I'm thinking about getting the Elite Millennium Falcon if I see it at a reduced price...but am also considering the Disney store version. This looks verrry slick + has interchangeable antennae and magnetic landing gear...I just wish it had an opening ramp like the Disney one does. My main purpose for getting either would be to display it with my MM scale figures, so in that case the Disney store one (with its ramp and larger size) would be better...but it doesn't look near as good as the Elite one, which looks like it flew off the screen!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast