View Poll Results: It's been 15 years in the making, has LEGO come up with a set you want?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I'll get this for my collection!

10 29.41%
  • Maybe - but I'll be modding it.

6 17.65%
  • Meh - only worth it for the minfigs.

3 8.82%
  • No - it doesn't appeal to me.

15 44.12%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 75222 Betrayal At Cloud City

They have this build up on display in my local lego store now. Having seen it in person rather than pictures... I really want it! I wasn’t bothered beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by stowy View Post
    They have this build up on display in my local lego store now. Having seen it in person rather than pictures... I really want it! I wasn’t bothered beforehand.

Same here. I had no intention to jump on this Cloud City set until I saw it on display at a Lego store this week. Ordered it after I got home with the expiring double VIP points promotion.

Lieutenant Commander

Has anyone seen any good mods for this set? I'm going to build it over Christmas break but I'd be interested in seeing any tweaks, especially if there's one that moves the landing pad out and fills in that quarter of the set more.

Quote Originally Posted by jcb213 View Post
    Has anyone seen any good mods for this set? I'm going to build it over Christmas break but I'd be interested in seeing any tweaks, especially if there's one that moves the landing pad out and fills in that quarter of the set more.

I've been waiting/hoping for Blocks magazine to put out Cloud City mods like you describe. They did a great job publishing a series of mods for the UCS Falcon.

Mine got finished yesterday and I have to say two things - no photograph does it justice and it's a lot bigger than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by jcb213 View Post
    Has anyone seen any good mods for this set?
    Sure do - the newly launched Brick Fanatics Magazine has a mod for the base in it, and the website has one for the carbon freeze chamber.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Lieutenant Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Mine got finished yesterday and I have to say two things - no photograph does it justice and it's a lot bigger than you think.

Sure do - the newly launched Brick Fanatics Magazine has a mod for the base in it, and the website has one for the carbon freeze chamber.
    Is the mod for the base pretty extensive? Does it have instructions or just pictures of the end result?
    Last edited by jcb213; 12-17-2018 at 04:10 PM.

I haven't seen it - you'll need to get a copy of the magazine I'm afraid.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456