View Poll Results: It's been 15 years in the making, has LEGO come up with a set you want?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - I'll get this for my collection!

11 31.43%
  • Maybe - but I'll be modding it.

6 17.14%
  • Meh - only worth it for the minfigs.

3 8.57%
  • No - it doesn't appeal to me.

15 42.86%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 75222 Betrayal At Cloud City

[QUOTE=Jeremy;20114221]No, that's a print. The text specifically mentions it as a separate item :

• Accessory elements include a wrench, handcuffs and Lobot’s cybernetic band.

Yeah I was just Kidding about the on his head thing. Usually they will put up a video on youtube so that may show all the little details.
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 08-22-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Double post Fun!
    Last edited by DarthMickeyMoose; 08-22-2018 at 09:46 AM.

Eh, don't love it, don't hate it. but it's not a priority, maybe if the right deal came along

Found this funny pic on Facebook. It was someone's opinion on what this new set reminded them of.

Yeah, first impression isn't that great. They're obviously trying to replicate Cloud City's saucer shapes, but without any cowling on the sides or top, there's not enough there for the viewer's brain to fill in the empty space and achieve an overall satisfying impression (like they did with the Death Star), so the whole thing just ends up looking messy. Then add the wasted empty spaces of two (two?!) landing pads, and the fact that the carbon freezing chamber seems to also be floating in midair (but if you fill that area in, then the gantry *isn't* floating in midair). I do like the other individual rooms, but they are all awkwardly placed together. I think they should have filled out the freezing chamber and moved the gantry to the other side, where the Slave One landing pad is, and had that landing pad as entirely separate piece attached to one of the sides, kinda like the original Cloud City set.

Finally, being that the set includes two Bespin Guards, it really would have been nice if at least one of those could have represented one of the other (Earthling) ethnicities of those among the guards in the film.

It is Legos.. You can make it anyway you want! The picture on the front of the box is only suggestion.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    Since we've only had, like, one Cloud City set in the last 10+ years, that's not even possible.

I like it a lot! There are a few things I'll add to the set myself eventually, but overall I'm very happy with how it turned out.
    Ummmmm we had the carbonation chamber.... as well as cloud car and much better slave 1's. I'm glad your excited but this set does nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jabbabon View Post
    Ummmmm we had the carbonation chamber....
    This is what I thought of when I read your post.

Auto correct I assume ;D
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

I think the sentiment should be "Og vi gør det på vores måde, ja vores måde."
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast