Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Resistance Toys

My question is whether that recce X-wing will be released. Any guesses?

https://youtu.be/MDtY2vVlfaQ

new featurette The Aces. Gives us a little bit of a closer look at some of the characters. Digging the Punisher TIE helmet.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I can see some fans clamoring to get every single one of these ships, particularly Griff's. Is Hasbro going to commit to that to appease? If not, where's Action Fleet and Micromachines when you need them????? At least during the Prequels, we got a good chunk of the Boonta Eve podracers with Hasbro committing to only 2 (but understandably). Mattel, to the rescue then.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    I can see some fans clamoring to get every single one of these ships, particularly Griff's. Is Hasbro going to commit to that to appease? If not, where's Action Fleet and Micromachines when you need them????? At least during the Prequels, we got a good chunk of the Boonta Eve podracers with Hasbro committing to only 2 (but understandably). Mattel, to the rescue then.
    Based on the recent Aces vid, I’m putting money on Hasbro producing a dedicated starship toy line of some description, possibly Action-Fleet-esque - considering how vehicle-centric the series appears to be looking. I’d also be surprised if we only got a line of figures, and none of the starships - for 3 3/4 inch.

Make it so, Hasbro!

With each new animated series, Hasbro has drastically reduced the action figure offerings. The CW line was huge - with countless figures and vehicles, while Rebels was entirely minimalistic in comparison. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro only does a dozen figures and calls it a day. This is the ideal time for a line like Micro Machines to return - they could do all the ships in one set. Perhaps Mattel will cover what Hasbro doesn't? The Hot Wheels starships have had some good coverage as of late.

Looks more like be in line with an interactive vidgame type with some kind of app.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Perhaps Mattel will cover what Hasbro doesn't? The Hot Wheels starships have had some good coverage as of late.
    I didn't factor in Disney Store's contribution in my last post, so there's a chance we might get a surprise or two from them.

I'd really like to see them make the five Aces and their ships in the Mini-Rig line or what used to be that line. Even those ships the size of the TCW Y-Wing would be cool to have.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I want a Griff Holloran with that Modified TIE Striker... that looks cool.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Even those ships the size of the TCW Y-Wing would be cool to have.
    Hope the prices don't reflect that, I mean the TCW Y-wing was $70....on top of waiting, I searched high and low before I found one at a price I was willing to bite at, around $35.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast