Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    Isn't that true for pretty much everything?
    Not exactly.. Take eFx, their products did not render MR products obsolete.. on the contrary MR still is the highest value replicas in the market. Can we say the same thing for Marmit or Medicom?
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    Not exactly.. Take eFx, their products did not render MR products obsolete.. on the contrary MR still is the highest value replicas in the market. Can we say the same thing for Marmit or Medicom?
    EFX is MR as far as the staff, so MR and EFX are on the same level and in some ways just a continuation of the other.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

I kindly disagree.. EFX and MR are as different from each other as two things can be.. I am not talking about staff (regarding staff I can also argue AMY was the heart and soul of MR hence her absence made all the difference in terms of customer relations) but quality, delivery speed, precision, authenticity (EFX X-Wing looks like a TOY, many many mistakes rendering it WRONG compared to even a Captain Cardboard v2) Practically speaking EFX did not turn out to be a continuation of MR. And how do you explain the raise in the prices of MR products? Can you argue the same for Medicom, Marmit and SS 1:6 figures? have their prices increased with the release of the Hot Toys figures?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    EFX is MR as far as the staff, so MR and EFX are on the same level and in some ways just a continuation of the other.
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12