Thread: Reseal baggie?

Reseal baggie?

Hello. I will be the first to admit I do not have as much experience with baggie figures. However, the bottom seal of this one does not look right to me. The top seal and the bottom seal do not appear to match. What do you think?

It looks like an ESB-d type baggie from what I can see. I'm not the "all know it" authority on baggies, but I do know that they used different heat seals on each end of many of the bagged figures and I think the ESB-d type is one of those. From here it looks like an old seal and authentic. I'm sure you can get a second opinion on here though.

Quote Originally Posted by WampasGottaEat2 View Post
    It looks like an ESB-d type baggie from what I can see. I'm not the "all know it" authority on baggies, but I do know that they used different heat seals on each end of many of the bagged figures and I think the ESB-d type is one of those. From here it looks like an old seal and authentic. I'm sure you can get a second opinion on here though.
    Thanks for replying!

Thank you. I have been a fan of that website for years. In the section discussing identifying fakes, the third bullet point states that the heat patterns at the top and bottom seal should match. In my example, it does not.

Quote Originally Posted by kbob25 View Post
    Thank you. I have been a fan of that website for years. In the section discussing identifying fakes, the third bullet point states that the heat patterns at the top and bottom seal should match. In my example, it does not.
    They don't always match