Thread: FS Sideshow Rex Legendary Scale Bust

FS Sideshow Rex Legendary Scale Bust

Sideshow Rex LSB in excellent condition. Art box has a ding on the corner and some surface marks, and the shipping box has some wear. Please note in the photos: The shipper shows 84/400, meanwhile the base of the bust shows 105/500. Apparently this happens from time to time, this is how it was received from sideshow. Asking $500 shipped in the continental US. Feel free to message me if you have questions!

https://imgur.com/gallery/4x1oqQv
    "I may be the only veteran of Geonosis who doesn't have nightmares of that place. Because in my dreams, I always do it right. My nightmare is what I find when I wake up. - Mace Windu

To the top!
    "I may be the only veteran of Geonosis who doesn't have nightmares of that place. Because in my dreams, I always do it right. My nightmare is what I find when I wake up. - Mace Windu

Bump! $400 shipped

Fantastic piece, if I didn't already have it, I'd be all over it.

Good luck!
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOpsUnit View Post
    Fantastic piece, if I didn't already have it, I'd be all over it.

Good luck!
    It certainly is! Thanks

Bump it up!

SOLD. $450 Shipped. Please lock.