Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo Mudtrooper - #78

Han Solo Mudtrooper - #78

Surprised to see no one mention this yet, as we have all been clamoring for a mud trooper:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Oh ****, that looks sick. I really enjoyed Alden's Han Solo but I'll probably display this guy as a generic trooper with the helmet and mask on.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Surprised to see no one mention this yet, as we have all been clamoring for a mud trooper:

Oh man this looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post

Ugh. No mad about that plastic cape. Hopefully that can be removed.

Oh so hyped! I've been waiting all day for reveals and ended up forgetting they were coming lol

Sign me up! Exclusive or regular release?

The weapon is interesting as well, has that submachine gun feel to it.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    The weapon is interesting as well, has that submachine gun feel to it.
    Definitely, like an Mp40. Which is fitting for the German aesthetic the Imperials usually have

And like almost every new imperial weapon they've introduced in the new films, its base it still the E-11, which itself is using a Sterling submachine gun as a base (with its stock folded)

They just put a bunch of stuff on it

Like a modern pdw stock

Whats super cool is it looks like that grip on the BS figure actually folds in and out. Theres a notch in the grip for it to fold into the front of the gun

I would've preferred an anonymous Mudtrooper for army-building but oh well. Fortunately, such a figure would require only a new head sculpt. Plus, Han was a Mudtrooper, not in disguise as one, so technically this is a Mudtrooper figure.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I'm in. I'll be interested to see what he looks like with the helmet and mask on.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast