Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Han Solo Mudtrooper - #78

There's a Mimbanese member of Enfys Nest's Cloud Riders named Waydurk. You will get a clear, 2 second view of him on Savareen when they all remove their masks. They really remind me of Redlectroids from Buckaroo Banzai.
    "We take what we want and leave the rest. Just like your salad bar." - Egg Shen

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Those are red Nikto. The Morgukai were a Nikto warrior cult recruited from the red Nikto sub-species.

The "Mimbanese" from Solo aren't entirely dissimilar from the original inhabitants of Mimban from Splinter of the Mind's Eye: they retain the red skin and black eyes, but now look more like humanoid aliens and less like Ryan Reynold's first attempt at Deadpool.
    Hah, I thought that was their race, oh well, you learn something new now and then thanks
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by TripleZero78 View Post
    They really remind me of Redlectroids from Buckaroo Banzai.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    Hah, I thought that was their race, oh well, you learn something new now and then thanks
    In all fairness the Morgukai are pretty much the most interesting thing in those comics.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    In all fairness the Morgukai are pretty much the most interesting thing in those comics.
    And worthy of being made into figures as well!
    I like the relations between Aayla, Quinlan and Tholme too, and the underworld elements to their (mainly Quinlan's) arc.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122