Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo Mudtrooper - #78

The goggles will need an elastic band for this to work as a Mudtrooper. If they're sculpted that would be a huge misstep from Hasbro. Get two figures out in one release. I don't care if there is another Han head under the Mudtrooper helmet, I won't see it.

Getting two as long as the goggles go down.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post
    The goggles will need an elastic band for this to work as a Mudtrooper. If they're sculpted that would be a huge misstep from Hasbro. Get two figures out in one release. I don't care if there is another Han head under the Mudtrooper helmet, I won't see it.

Probably sculpted to make sure people buy the actual mud trooper later

Don't feel the goggles are movable either. In any event, I still want my Mudtrooper to have the hood (cloth cape?) and shoulder clip accessories (didn't see one here). Full count at the plate, Hasbro.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Surprised to see no one mention this yet, as we have all been clamoring for a mud trooper:

WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post

At the Hasbro Panel the Hasbro rep, Eric, said the Gas mask, helmet, and goggles were removable. And said that you could put it all back on to have a troop builder. So it sounds like Hasbro had that in mind, but we'll have to wait and see how well they executed it. I'm anxious to see how well it looks as a generic trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by KidBane View Post
    At the Hasbro Panel the Hasbro rep, Eric, said the Gas mask, helmet, and goggles were removable. And said that you could put it all back on to have a troop builder. So it sounds like Hasbro had that in mind, but we'll have to wait and see how well they executed it. I'm anxious to see how well it looks as a generic trooper.
    That's great news!

Quote Originally Posted by KidBane View Post
    Thanks! I hadn't found that info yet. Definitely buying two and honestly a big fan of this to birds with one stone approach.

PLEASE PLEASE don't be a damn exclusive! This is going to be one hot seller.

B/S/T Feedback!

I'm loving it, that's my most wanted figure from the movie! The plastic cape sucks but I can work with it.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I'm in for three. Two as anonymous troopers, one as a dueling partner with the "beast."
    Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1136488

I prefer plastic capes when they're are minimal and don't hinder articulation like this one. But I wish they'd have made it consistent with the Stormtrooper and Mudtrooper.

I'd totally be down for a Chewie with a primal rage face and caked in mud with a Han without the cape and everything caked in mud. But a lot of work for figures we really don't need.

We officially have the same amount of Solo and Rogue One figures, but Solo has a vehicle.

So of the 14 RO figures 4 were the Shoretrooper mould, 2 were the Deathtroopers just one had an extra part, and the Jyns shared bodies except arms, heads, and gear.

Of the 14 Solo figures only the Mimban Stormtrooper and Chewie reuse previous moulds but with new parts added. Everything else is all new. And to be fair the Solo figures are amazing compared to Rogue One. I preferred Rogue One as a movie but if I had to decide to only have one set of figures I'd be Solo all the way. Much more variety and honestly more interesting designs. But I still love the Rogue One designs. And honestly the Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper beat Range Trooper but he's still very cool.

B/S/T Feedback!

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast