Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trooper 6 Pack (Han Solo Movie) - Target

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Who knows, maybe some more vehicles are coming.
    Please be the White Witch, please be the White Witch.

Kidding aside, as much as I'd like to see more divers lineup for vehicles. There's really only a few I'd definitely get, and none of them are from the ST.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I'd give Hasbro the opportunity to issue us an accurate FO TIE, but NOT the SF's one (the one with the inverted engines). And wait and see when it becomes the first 3.75" TIE they actually get right!
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Nice pack and I agree at least 4 of the 6 can hold their weapon in two hands. I'd rather see a number of these figures in the TVC line, though.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

What a fantastic pack! I need four!

Between that and the seven Hovertank Pilots I need, my army builder budget is gonna explode!

The positive thing I'll say are the weapon poses on the troops. Now if we had some vehicles for the pilot and rider....
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

This is a great pack. Hope the next one is a bunch of OT stormies in the TVC line next year!

Too bad they're not SA, I'd be all over these. Also not a fan of the ratio, prefer more Patrol Troopers over the Mud Troopers. And the TIE Pilot meh.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I am in for 10 of these.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If target allows us to buy it. Nothing better than a productbon the shelves and being denied a sale...

I’m down for one for sure!
    You don't know the power of the dark side!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast