Thread: Solo Toys section

The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations

Solo Toys section

Just curious why all the Solo: A Star Wars Story toy threads are in The Last Jedi section. Will Solo get it's own category on the main forum page?
    I'm an OOT "Preferist" not an OOT "Purist"

My Feedback

A lot of folks are wondering the same thing. The Photo Archive has a separate section of Solo stuff, why not the forums?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

They should just change the Rogue One section into a general "A Star Wars Story" section. They only make a couple of waves for each film anyway.

Looks like its been a year since an admin posted to a thread in this section. Shame they simply don't make GNT an admin, he mods / creates just about everything in the modern section. Separating TLJ / Solo would really make the modern threads easier to navigate.

Hope so, especially when I have to call some toys Force Link 1.0 to differentiate them from the same within the Solo line. With the older Force link getting clearance, it might create a bit of confusion w/o clarification.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas