Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Boba Fett - Archive Figure

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Whoops

I have the original so don't plan on getting the archive, but I have to say the paint does look a little better.
    The green and yellow just seems one shade lighter, or "grayer", which IMO makes it look less cartoony and more realistic.
    MTFBWY

My SDCC vs Archive doesn't look anywhere like that picture. The green isn't that dark in hand in the torso compared to the old ones. I was very disappointed.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I saw IG88. Hoping to grab a Fett soon.
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Hasbro probably making a killing with these 3 being re-released, and Anakin is going to be a hot mover, as well.

So, someone correct me if I'm wrong here. The only difference with this Boba is that the green paint apps are slight duller? Or more drab?

I'm going to get him regardless, because I never got the original release and the prices on eBay were a farce. I only have a Chinese knockoff at the moment, so I might try and make an ROTJ version of Fett with that one, if and when the genuine one arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    So, someone correct me if I'm wrong here. The only difference with this Boba is that the green paint apps are slight duller? Or more drab?

I'm going to get him regardless, because I never got the original release and the prices on eBay were a farce. I only have a Chinese knockoff at the moment, so I might try and make an ROTJ version of Fett with that one, if and when the genuine one arrives.
    Unless I'm mistaken, that's the only difference.
    MTFBWY

This is the hard one to find. Keep finding all the others but Boba

Quote Originally Posted by meshadowfax View Post
    This is the hard one to find. Keep finding all the others but Boba
    2 of each last night at Walmart in NTX area

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789