Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Boba Fett - Archive Figure

I got him the first time around, but I may be in for another to display with Jabba. I wish they'd do and ROTJ version though.

ESBBobaFett, every time I see yours I swear it's a screen shot from the films...very nice.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I really wish they just redid him completely instead. They could do a lot better today.

Be easier to retool into ROTJ and you'd have a lot more people buying an all new one. Oh well, hopefully when we do get ROTJ it's all new and has improved articulation.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Go figure!

... sorry I couldn’t help it. But I must admit that I did hanker for the BS Boba at one time after I gave up on their 3.75 efforts - it was this that converted me over to 6 inch scale. I’ve pretty much kept my custom 3.75 Bobas and the custom CW Slave1.

But yeah, per the Arkham game trailer, Hasbro, “you had your shot”...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RUOKR2 View Post

Is it true that this is the bootleg version they photographed? I see people saying that online.

It's definitely painted different than the one I found at Target back when wave 2 hit.
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

I'm buying one. I passed him up so many times back in 2013-2014 (including several times at $17 CAD), as I refused to start collecting a second scale of figures...

That lasted until we received a couple of figures (Stormtrooper and Bespin Luke) as part of a promotion my wife was working on for Star Wars Day. Within a minute of opening the figures I thought "dammit, now I'm going to start buying all of these."

So I missed Wave 1 entirely, but I was able to get the rest of Wave 2 (minus Fett).

Sold.I'll bet he comes out on a ESB Card as well in a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
    Is it true that this is the bootleg version they photographed? I see people saying that online.
    I've seen that too, but I can't tell, since I don't have the initial release of him, but the dent is missing some paint, as far as I can tell.
    It would be weird if they'd made a mistake like that though.
    "Hey, we're all out of Bobas... get that bootleg you bought online, we'll just snap a few of that"
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

They should release a ESB & ROTJ version of him!! On blister card too!!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast